New Training: Windows 10 (MD-100)
Anthony just wrapped up a five-part series designed to help learners up their Windows 10 admin skills.
This training is aimed at learners who have experience using Microsoft Windows 10 devices, as well as familiarity with Microsoft Office 365. The training also prepares learners for Microsoft’s Windows MD-100 exam, which is required to earn the Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate certification.
The series covers a different topic regarding Windows 10 devices. The courses are:
- Microsoft Windows 10: Deploying Devices
- Microsoft Windows 10: Connecting Devices
- Microsoft Windows 10: Maintaining Devices
- Microsoft Windows 10: Managing Devices
- Microsoft Windows 10: Advanced Topics
Topics covered in this training include:
- Performing deployments and upgrades
- Managing and troubleshooting client network connections
- Using built-in Windows tools for system management
- Controlling Windows Updates
- Using remote tools for management
What this training includes:
- 64 videos
- In-video quiz questions
- Supplemental files
Watch a video from the training:
Here are Windows 10-related CBT Nuggets blog posts you might find helpful:
- 5 Really Cool Windows 10 Features for SysAdmins
- Microsoft Rolls Out Role-Based Certifications in 2019
- New Course: Microsoft Windows 10 End User Essentials
About the trainer: Anthony has been a CBT Nuggets trainer since 2012, and holds a variety of Juniper, Cisco, Microsoft, and AWS certifications. He is also a CCIE in Routing and Switching. His earlier networking courses here at CBT Nuggets continue to be some of the top-rated courses in the library.
Start watching Anthony’s new training today!