New: Cisco CCNP Data Center 642-035 DCUCT
Learn to troubleshoot Cisco’s Unified Computing System with Anthony Sequeira’s new “Cisco CCNP Data Center 642-035 DCUCT” training course.
During this 18-video training course, Anthony covers the ins and outs of troubleshooting Cisco’s Unified Computing System (UCS). He covers B-Series servers, fabric interconnects, and more.
Here’s the complete list of videos in the course:
- 642-035 DCUCT Course Introduction
- The B-Series Architecture and Tools
- System Initialization and Hardware Discovery
- Troubleshooting the B-Series Config
- Troubleshooting the B-Series Operation
- B-Series LAN Connectivity
- B-Series SAN Connectivity
- Tracing Packet Flows in the UCS
- Troubleshooting VM-FEX
- Avoiding Firmware Nightmares
- Troubleshooting B-Series Hardware
- The C-Series Architecture and Config
- C-Series Hardware and Firmware
- C-Series LAN and SAN Connectivity
- C-Series Locally Attached Storage
- OS Related Issues
- Integrating C-Series into UCS
Anthony’s course also prepares students for the 642-035 exam, which is associated with CCNP Data Center and Cisco Unified Computing Support Specialist certifications.
Start watching this course today!